Inkjet Printing Systems » AddressRight DA70s
Hardworking mail begins with a complete addressing solution.
Target the right market with the right message. The DA70s AddressRight® envelope printer can address your mail piece and add a personalised message to envelopes, postcards, booklets and more, at speeds of up to 14,000 items per hour.
Creating compelling, personalised envelopes improves the probability of your mail being opened and read. Using fast inkjet technology, the DA70s can help your mail command the attention it needs to be successful. The printer can connect easily to your existing network, allowing print jobs to be processed from any computer.
Print almost anywhere on the envelope and reap the benefits of handling multiple layouts without having to change the printer setup. Take advantage of the optional Light Mode printing capability, to maintain good resolution while using less ink.
Every Pitney Bowes AddressRight® Addressing Printer works in tandem with our mail management software as a total solution. Flexmail® software can help you cleanse your address list, ensuring delivery to your target audience, and take advantage of postal discounts from Royal Mail for address accuracy and barcoding.
- Addresses up to 14,000 DL envelopes per-hour
- Handle different media sizes
- Shuttle Head technology allows for variable printing almost anywhere on the envelope
- An envelope design tool to allow you to create, design and view an envelope on screen, before you print it.
- You decide how often printer performs an action to clean the print head during the running.
- Batch counter tracks the total number of printed pieces during a run
- Small footprint to fit in any office or mailroom environment
Please contact us to request more information about this product.
Last updated Fri 10th Apr, 2015 by Tecnico Solutions.