Inkjet Printing Systems » AddressRight DA75s
Hardworking mail begins with a complete addressing solution.
Your mailing may be the one chance you get to touch your customer. The Pitney Bowes DA75s AddressRight® envelope printer can print up to 14,000 mail pieces per-hour in colour.
Creating compelling, personalised envelopes can help increase the probability of your mail being opened and read.
Using fast inkjet technology, the DA75S can help your mail command the attention it needs to be successful. The printer connects easily to an existing network allowing for print jobs to be processed from any computer.
Print almost anywhere on the envelope in black and white or colour using shuttle head technology. Reap the benefits of handling multiple layouts without having to change the printer setup. Take advantage of the optional Light Mode printing capability to maintain resolution whilst using less ink.
There is also an option to expand the memory so you can store even more designs
Every Pitney Bowes AddressRight® printer works in tandem with our mail management software as a total solution. Flexmail® software can help you cleanse your address list, ensure delivery to your target customer and take advantage of postal discounts.
- Addresses up to 14,000 DL envelopes per-hour
- Handles multiple media sizes
- Shuttle Head technology allows for variable printing almost anywhere on the envelope in black and white or colour
- Envelope Design tool allows you to create, design and view the envelope on screen before you print it out
- You decide how often printer cleans the print head during operation
- Batch counter tracks total number of printed pieces during a job
- Small footprint allows the equiptment to fit in any office or mailroom environment
Please contact us to request more information about this product.
Last updated Fri 10th Apr, 2015 by Tecnico Solutions.